Welcome to the Mad Cows' blog


Welcome to the Mad Cows' blog!

The Mad Cows is the EUI's female five-a-side soccer team. We play just for fun and absolute beginners are warmly welcomed. Playing with the Mad Cows is a nice way to do some sports and meet new people to share some beers with. The members of the Mad Cows come from all environments and all nationalities: EUI researchers from all the departments, partners, members of the staff and people from outside the EUI world.
See you on the pitch!

20 June 2008

A Great Year!

Dear Ladies,

First of all let me thank you all for the present! You were pretty sweet! It was unexpected and I appreciated so much! I could almost cry, almost!
Ok, about our entire season, let me say that I enjoyed a lot and was really wonderful to train and lead the Mad Cows during the whole year. Our position in the table league does not really reflect your skill, discipline and fairness, especially thinking to the last match...! Anyway, I am glad to say that you all improved a lot in your technical and tactical skill. Especially for the tactic I was impressed by your correct position and movements that often put the best teams in trouble! I also enjoyed the spirit and the will to be a team that are more than technical and tactical stuff, and are according to me the real growth that we achieved all together. I consider that absolutely great!

To be honest I have also to say that sometime was a bit difficult to organize, not only for me, the training sessions and the team for the match . It is true that this is part of the story for the team of the EUI, but sometime can be sad not to have continuity in own work! Anyway, I cannot deny that I already miss you all, and am really sorry for who already left and who will leave. But I believe that they will bring a nice memory of the Mad Cows!

About the next year...? Let's see!
Grazie a tutte for this great year!

A Huge Hug,
Paolo

No comments:

Post a Comment